Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ravioli Primavera








I saw THIS RECIPE on msn about a week ago and decided to try it out, and we ended up really liking it. I used four color fresh mini ravioli's that I found at Costco that were delicious. Don't get all cheap and skip out on the good fontina cheese and tarragon. They add just the right touch to make the sauce unique. Make your recipes right people! You won't regret it. This was very filling, but still light enough to feel summer appropriate. I am a salt-a-holic and had to add some kosher salt, but other than that I made it exactly (except maybe sneaking in an extra cup of veggies!) Fresh produce is everywhere this time of year, so go buy yourself something fresh and cheap. I used carrots, broccoli, sugar snap peas and a yellow squash. It was dark so I had to use my flash, but here is my attempt at the recipe. I am no studio photographer as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment